Think of Personas as different ways of working within your application. Within Affinity Publisher, several Personas are available:
- Publisher Persona—Accesses DTP features and layout tools.
- Designer Persona—This is the primary Persona of Affinity Designer, offering additional vector drawing features and tools.
- Photo Persona—This is the primary Persona of Affinity Photo, offering photo editing features and tools.
You can switch between Personas with a single click, with the workspace tools and panels changing to that Persona's way of working.
About each Persona
Let's take look at each Persona's essential features...
- Create pages, master pages and spreads
- Lay out your text frames
- Add picture frames
- Add tables
- Draw curves and shapes
- Create artistic and frame text
- Add Table of contents and Index
- Use hyperlinks and anchors
- Publish your work
- Publisher Persona's vector toolset plus:
- Corner Tool
- Vector Brush Tool
- Pencil Tool
Find out more in the StudioLink to Designer Persona topic.
- Make freehand, shape, and brush-based selections
- Add pixel brush strokes (e.g., textures)
- Erase using pixel brushes
- Retouch with dedicated tools
Find out more in the StudioLink to Photo Persona topic.