The following settings can be adjusted from the dialog:
- Tolerance—determines how closely pixels must match the selected color to be included in the selection. For lower tolerance settings, pixels must be very close in value to the clicked pixel. For higher tolerance settings, pixel color can vary widely from the clicked pixel. Drag the slider to set the value.
- Model—determines the color model used when sampling. Select from the pop-up menu.
To create a pixel selection from a sampled color:
- Select the pixel layer containing the color to be sampled.
- From the Select menu, choose Select Sampled Color.
- Click on the color to be sampled.
- Adjust the settings in the dialog.
- Click Apply.