The following settings are available in the panel:
- Show Mesh—when selected (default), a grid of horizontal and vertical lines displays as an overlay on the image.
- Divisions—sets the size of squares in the mesh. Type directly in the text box or drag the slider to set the value.
- Color—sets the color of the mesh lines. Click the color swatch to display a pop-up panel. See the Color panel topic for more information on the settings available.
- Opacity—how see through the mesh is. Type directly in the text box or drag the slider to set the value.
- Reconstruct Mesh—sets the strength of the overall warp effect across the entire grid. 0% will remove any currently applied effect from the image. Type directly in the text box or drag the slider to set the value.
- Apply—applies the current warp effect to the image and resets the Reconstruct Mesh setting to 100%.
- Load Mesh—applies a previously saved mesh.
- Save Mesh—saves the current mesh for future application.
- Reset Mesh—applies a new mesh and removes all currently applied effects from the underlying image.
- Last Mesh—applies mesh settings used in the last Liquify session.