Using the Colour Replacement Brush Tool
The Colour Replacement Brush Tool takes a sample of the colour under the cursor when you begin to paint, and will replace all closely matching colours along the stroke with the current Primary colour. The targeted colour's hue will be replaced with the current Primary colour's hue, while retaining saturation and lightness values of the original pixels.
To replace colours by brush:
- From the Layers panel, select a layer. (If you select a vector layer, it will be automatically rasterised when the tool is used.)
- From the Tools panel, select the Colour Replacement Brush Tool.
- From the Brushes panel, select a brush of your choice.
- Adjust the context toolbar settings.
- From the Colour panel, choose a Primary colour to replace the colour you want to change.
- Drag the brush cursor over the targeted colour.