Zooming into areas of your document is an essential part of the editing and design process. Several zooming options are possible.
To zoom in or out of a document:
Do one of the following:
- Click the Zoom Tool (shortcut Z) and then:
- Drag on the page—right to zoom in or left to zoom out.
- Click on the page to zoom in a step.
- -click on the page to zoom out a step.
- -drag on the page to zoom into a rectangle area.
- Select a zoom level from the context toolbar.
- Click the View Tool and select a zoom level from the context toolbar.
- Select the View menu and then Zoom options.
- Use and your mouse scroll wheel (if available).
- Zoom in or out using the options in the Navigator panel.