Rounded corners are created by dragging from a sharp corner node inwards or outwards to form a ring around which the rounded corner will be shaped. The more you drag, increasing the radius, the more pronounced the corner.
The following settings can be adjusted from the context toolbar:
- Fill—click the color swatch to display a pop-up panel to update fill color.
- Stroke—click the color swatch to display a pop-up panel to update stroke color.
- Stroke properties—set the stroke style, width, joins, cap ends, order and arrowhead settings via a pop-up panel.
- Corner Type—offers a choice of corner types that you can round a corner with. Choose from None, Rounded (fillet), Straight (chamfer), Concave (scallop), or Cutout.
- Corner Radius—sets the distance from the sharp node to the rounded corner.
- Bake Corners—converts the rounded corner back to curves. The created corner will no longer be editable if this option is selected.