Clip to Canvas
Clip to Canvas restricts the document view, so you can only see objects which are placed on the page.
When Clip to Canvas view mode is active:
- Objects on the page are visible.
- If objects extend beyond the page edge, only the parts of the object which are on the page are visible.
- Objects on the pasteboard are hidden.
When Clip to Canvas view mode is deactivated:
- The pasteboard becomes visible.
- All objects and layers are visible, regardless of the placement on page or pasteboard.
To activate/deactivate Clip to Canvas:
- From the View menu, select View Mode and then select Clip to Canvas.