The following settings can be adjusted from the context toolbar:
- Replace Image—click to display a pop-up panel from which you can select an updated file to insert inside the picture frame.
- Properties—click to display the advanced property settings for your picture frame.
- Clear Fill on Populate—click to remove the background fill on population (useful when framing transparent PNGs).
- Size Picture Frame to Content—If the frame dimensions are different to those of its framed image, click this option to resize the picture frame to make it fit the frame content.
- Fill—click the colour swatch to display a pop-up panel to update fill colour.
- Stroke—click the colour swatch to display a pop-up panel to update stroke colour.
- Stroke properties—set the stroke style, width, joins, cap ends, order and arrowhead settings via a pop-up panel.
- Presets—click to display a pop-up panel from which you may select an existing preset (if any are available) or create a new preset.
- Convert to Donut—Swaps the ellipse for a donut shape.
- Convert to Pie—Swaps the ellipse for a pie shape.
- Enable Transform Origin—displays a movable transform origin about which the frame can be rotated.
- Hide Selection while Dragging—when selected, the object's selection box is temporarily hidden when transforming the object. If this option is off, the selection box remains visible during transformation. The selected behaviour persists across all objects unless it is manually switched.
- Show Alignment Handles—when selected, displays alignment handles at the centre and edges of the selected object. Hovering over these handles displays a floating guideline across the page. You can drag the handles to position the centre or edges of the selected object in line with this guide.
- Transform Objects Separately—when selected, where multiple objects are selected, they can be be resized, rotated and sheared independently of each other instead of transforming the bounding box.
- Cycle Selection Box—after reshaping, rotating, or shearing the object, this option toggles the selection box between a Base box (honours the transform), Regular bounds (ignores transform) or Planar bounds (fitting to an isometric grid if active).
- Convert to Curves—converts the selected object into a series of connected lines and nodes.
- Lock Children—when checked, the image in the picture frame remains unchanged when the frame is transformed. The image's size, position and aspect ratio is maintained.