Apply this adjustment via the Adjustment button on the Layers panel or via Layer > New Adjustment.
The following settings can be adjusted in the dialog:
- White Balance—controls the 'temperature' of the design. Drag the slider to the left to cool the design (by adding a blue tint), drag the slider to the right to warm the design (by adding an amber tint).
- Tint—tints the design either towards magenta or green.
- Picker—allows you to sample the page to set the white point on which the white balance will be calculated. You can sample using one of the following methods:
- Click to sample a pixel under the cursor.
- Drag the cursor across the image to sample all pixels under the cursor. The averaged colour from those pixels is used.
- Press the and drag to sample under a rectangular marquee, again using the averaged colour of those pixels.