The following settings can be adjusted from the context toolbar:
- Apply—accepts the current warp applied to the image and exits the warp operation.
- Choose between Destination and Source mode from the pop-up menu. Source mode allows you to set default mesh points that can then be restored with Synchronize.
- Synchronize—restores the original, unwarped image while maintaining any adjusted mesh grid.
- Reset—restores the grid to a uniform rectangular shape. Nodes which have been added are distributed evenly across the grid.
- Hide Mesh—hides/shows the grid. The warp mesh can still be adjusted when hidden (indicated by the cursor change).
- Resampling—select which resampling method (see note below) to use for the warped image.
- Convert—switches the selected node to Sharp or Smooth.