When a sharing option is selected, your document page is exported as a JPG and made available to the relevant application or website.
The following sharing options are available:
- Mail—image is placed in the body of an email, ready for sending to contacts.
- Messages—image is placed in a new message, ready for sending to buddies.
- AirDrop—image is made available for airdropping.
- Flickr—image is uploaded to your Flickr account for sharing with followers.
- Twitter—image is uploaded to your Twitter account for sharing with followers.
- Facebook—image is uploaded to your Facebook account for posting.
- Add to Photos—image is imported into Apple's Photos application.
- Add to Aperture—image is imported into Aperture (if installed).
- Set Background Image—image is used as your background image.
To share a design:
- From the File menu, from the Share sub-menu, select a sharing option.