Using the Color Replacement Brush Tool
The Color Replacement Brush Tool takes a sample of the color under the cursor when you begin to paint, and will replace all closely matching colors along the stroke with the current Primary color. The targeted color's hue will be replaced with the current Primary color's hue, while retaining saturation and lightness values of the original pixels.
To replace colors by brush:
- From the Layers panel, select a layer. (If you select a vector layer, it will be automatically rasterized when the tool is used.)
- From the Tools panel, select the Color Replacement Brush Tool.
- From the Brushes panel, select a brush of your choice.
- Adjust the context toolbar settings.
- From the Color panel, choose a Primary color to replace the color you want to change.
- Drag the brush cursor over the targeted color.