The following settings are shown on the Effects panel:
- Color—sets the color of the effect. Click the color box to choose the color from the pop-up panel.
- Opacity—controls the transparency of the effect.
- Radius—controls the extent of the effect.
- Layer Effects—provides access to the Layer Effects dialog for more advanced settings and controls.
The following advanced settings can be adjusted in the Layer Effects dialog:
- Blend mode—changes how the effect interacts with content below the current layer.
- Intensity—determines how much the radius of the effect is blurred.
- Center/Edge—determines the origin of the effect.
- Scale with Object—when selected, the effect scales in proportion to the layer contents if the content is resized. If this option is off, the effect's scale remains unchanged when the layer content is resized.
- Fill Opacity—sets the opacity of the layer contents without affecting the applied effects.