About the RAW Options panel
The panel displays the following:
- FITS Bayer pattern—inferred from image metadata by default, but can be manually set to a specific pattern if the results look incorrect.
- Demosaic Method—can be either:
- Default—the same method used by the Develop Persona.
- Bilinear—a general-purpose method that may give softer results but may also be quicker.
- White balance—can be:
- Daylight—the default setting, which is 6500K.
- Camera—derived by identifying the camera in an image's metadata.
- Master Flat—inferred from the flat frames.
- Subtract black level—ensures pure black pixels are removed. This is enabled by default.