To install fonts:
Do one of the following:
- For an individual font, browse to its file in Finder, double-click the file, then click Install Font.
- For multiple fonts, open the Font Book app (included with macOS), click Add fonts on the toolbar, locate and select the font files, then click Open.
- Drag one or more font files from Finder and drop them onto the Font Book app’s icon.
- In an Explorer window, browse to the font files to be installed.
- Select one or more of the files.
- Right-click one of the files and select Install—please note you may require administrator permission.
The fonts should be instantly available in your Affinity app. If not, try quitting and reopening the app.
If the fonts are still unavailable, confirm in your font manager that installation was successful and the fonts are enabled.
If the fonts are still unavailable, confirm in your font manager that installation was successful.