Available tonal adjustments include:
- Brightness and Contrast—uses two settings to adjust the lightness of all pixels within a photo and the tonal differences between them, respectively.
- Curves—uses graph manipulation to precisely adjust the lightness and contrast of a photo.
- Exposure—retrieves lost detail in highlights or shadows caused by poor exposure.
- Levels—reassigns the black, white and gamma points within a photo to redistribute pixel lightness.
- Shadows / Highlights—applies tonal adjustment to the darkest and/or lightest areas in a photo.