The following settings can be adjusted from the context toolbar:
- Apply—applies the crop to your image once you've defined the crop area (based on the positioned overlay).
- Cancel—exits the dialog without applying the crop to your image.
- Presets—opens a list of presets and also allows access to the Preset manager.
- Mode—sets the aspect ratio of the crop area. Select from the pop-up menu.
- Crop dimension boxes—for Custom Ratio and Resample modes, sets the width and height, respectively.
- Units—sets the units used by the crop area.
- DPI—choose the DPI for resampling to unit measurements.
- Crop—lists the current pixel resolution based off the unit measurements and DPI value.
- Rotate—rotates the crop area by 180°.
- Straighten—switches to Straighten mode to align crooked photos horizontally or vertically.
- Overlay—offers various overlays for better photo composition.
- Reset—resets all settings to their defaults.
- Darken—renders areas outside of the crop boundary darker for easier previewing.
- Reveal—when checked, displays areas of the document outside of the current crop. Useful if you have already cropped the canvas and need to expand it again.