Here are a few things to consider when shooting.
- To help image alignment (if you are using it), use a tripod or ensure your camera is in a fixed position.
- Try and use a fixed white balance to avoid large differences in tone between the shots.
To create a stack:
- From the File menu, select New Stack.
- From the dialog, click Add to locate and select your images. Click Open to add the images to the stack list.
- Click OK.
- On the Layers panel, experiment with the Stack Operator. Median is selected by default, but try Maximum and Range in particular for more creative effects.