The following settings can be adjusted from the dialog:
- Tolerance—determines how closely pixels must match the selected colour to be included in the selection. For lower tolerance settings, pixels must be very close in value to the clicked pixel. For higher tolerance settings, pixel colour can vary widely from the clicked pixel. Drag the slider to set the value.
- Model—determines the colour model used when sampling. Select from the pop-up menu.
To create a pixel selection from a sampled colour:
- Select the pixel layer containing the colour to be sampled.
- From the Select menu, choose Select Sampled Colour.
- Click on the colour to be sampled.
- Adjust the settings in the dialog.
- Click Apply.