The Red Eye Removal Tool detects red colouration in a subject's pupil and instantly removes it.
To fix red eye:
- Use the Layers panel to select the layer containing a subject with the red eye effect.
- Click the Red Eye Removal Tool.
- Place the pointer above and slightly to the left of the pupil.
- Drag the bounding box so that it covers the pupil and release. The pupil should change colour. If the initial selection is wrong, undo the result and reselect the bounding box.
- The effect of the tool is cumulative. If the result is not dark enough, repeat the selection.