- Curves—uses graph manipulation to precisely adjust the lightness and contrast of a photo.
- Black & White—converts a colour photo to greyscale.
- Split Toning—tints and recolours highlights and shadows.
- Preset—manages adjustment presets via a pop-up menu.
- Add Preset—saves the current adjustment settings as a named preset for later use. The pop-up menu populates with the preset name on saving.
- Delete Preset—deletes the preset currently checked in the Preset pop-up menu.
- Default—reverts the current adjustment settings back to default settings.
- Active/Inactive—when checked, the adjustment is applied to the image.
- Reset—sets adjustment slider(s) back to default.