- Detail Refinement—sharpen edges to add clarity to raw images. Can be used in conjunction with the Noise Reduction adjustment.
- Noise Reduction—reduce and remove random luminance and/or colour pixels.
- Noise Addition—adds random pixels to an image to introduce and enhance noise.
- Preset—manages adjustment presets via a pop-up menu.
- Add Preset—saves the current adjustment settings as a named preset for later use. The pop-up menu populates with the preset name on saving.
- Delete Preset—deletes the preset currently checked in the Preset pop-up menu.
- Default—reverts the current adjustment settings back to default settings.
- Active/Inactive—when checked, the adjustment is applied to the image.
- Reset—sets adjustment slider(s) back to default.