- Exposure—adjusts the overall exposure of the image, changes black point and overall brightness.
- Enhance—adjusts contrast, clarity, saturation and vibrance.
- White Balance*—removes undesirable colour casts from a photo by adjusting the 'temperature' of the light. The default value is the 'As shot' White balance setting from your camera.
- Shadows & Highlights—applies tonal adjustment to the darkest and/or lightest areas in a photo.
- Profiles—sets a system-installed ICC Output Profile for colour managing the developed image.
- Preset—manages adjustment presets via a pop-up menu.
- Add Preset—saves the current adjustment settings as a named preset for later use. The pop-up menu populates with the preset name on saving.
- Delete Preset—deletes the preset currently checked in the Preset pop-up menu.
- Default—reverts the current adjustment settings back to default settings.
- Active/Inactive—when checked, the adjustment is applied to the image.
- Reset—sets adjustment slider(s) back to default.