To show or hide rulers:
- From the View menu, select Show Rulers. A check mark is displayed next to the menu item when the rulers are visible.
To reposition the spread origin:
- Do one of the following:
- Drag the spread origin from the horizontal/vertical ruler intersection to position it on the page. If snapping has been activated, the spread origin will be able to snap to objects on the page.
- From the View menu, access the Guides Manager. Enter X and Y values into the Spread Origin section.
To change document units:
Do one of the following:
- With either the View Tool or Zoom Tool selected, choose a unit of measurement from the pop-up menu on the context toolbar.
- -click the ruler intersection and choose a unit type from the pop-up menu.