The Selection Brush Tool functions in a similar way to the other brushes in Pixel Persona. By simply dragging on your image, you can add or remove regions from a selection. The selection will grow or shrink depending on the brush settings.
The following settings can be adjusted from the context toolbar:
- Mode—sets the way in which your selection develops as you paint:
- Add—the brush stroke adds areas to the current selection. If there is no selection in place, you will create a new selection by painting.
- Subtract—the brush stroke removes areas from the current selection.
- Width—the brush (stroke) size in pixels. Type directly in the text box or drag the pop-up slider to set the value.
- Snap to edges—selection is expanded to the edges of objects underneath the brush stroke.
- All layers—if this option is off (default), the selection is only applied to the current layer. When selected, the selection applies to all layers in your image.
- Refine—click to display the Refine Selection dialog to access advanced selection settings.