The following settings are shown on the Effects panel:
- Color—sets the color of the effect. Click the color box to choose the color from the pop-up panel.
- Opacity—controls the transparency of the effect.
- Radius—controls the extent of the effect.
- Layer Effects—provides access to the Layer Effects dialog for more advanced settings and controls.
The following advanced settings can be adjusted in the Layer Effects dialog:
- Blend mode—changes how the effect interacts with content below the current layer.
- Alignment—sets the position of the outline. Select from the pop-up menu.
- Fill style—sets the type of fill applied to the outline.
- Scale with Object—when selected, the effect scales in proportion to the object if the object is resized. If this option is off, the effect's scale remains unchanged when the object is resized.
- Fill Opacity—sets the opacity of the layer contents without affecting the applied effects.